Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

2015 TLX FWD + tech package deal, anyone know additional incentives or promos?

Hi friends, I have searched for some good TLX deals for several days. I am in NY and a local dealer providers me a deal: 2015 TLX FWD + tech package Price $24501. In autopriceshare.com, I saw some people in NY got the same model with lower price $33242.0.
I am a new graduate and should be qualified for the incentives for new graduates. However, The dealer said they only provide this incentive if I use their finance (APR is higher).
I know that many factors will affect the final price. If anyone here got a similar model around NY, could you share you price and incentives with me?(In Edmunds, autopriceshare..., there are no useful detailed incentives for me).
Thanks in advance. friends!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Take a look at truecar.com to see what people are paying in your area.

OP
W
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, Truecar price is not good. Just got my new tlx from autopriceshare dealer last week. Now I am one of the TLX family:)

TLXFan

Administrator
Thanks, Truecar price is not good. Just got my new tlx from autopriceshare dealer last week. Now I am one of the TLX family:)
Congratulations!

RonTLX

Congratulations, please share some pics.

Civic Type R Posts