Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

Is it me...or is the new Si freekin awesome?!

I just turned in my 2015 Civic Si coupe and leased a 2018 Civic Si coupe. Now is it just me, or is this car f*cking awesome? I am so happy with this Si. It is worlds apart from my 2015. It feels so much more refined! The seats are awesome. The steering wheel feels great. The 6-speed shifter and clutch couldn't get any better. The steering and handling is incredible. The turbocharger is fun as hell because this is the first forced induction car that I have ever owned. I leased this car for $265/month with NOTHING down. I feel like I stole this car! This is by far the best Honda I ever owned. Hands down. Does anyone else feel this way? I'd love to hear your opinions.
-Christian

City
chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Eh, its okay.......
Haha, I'm right there with you. Love this car. My first honda, but not my first turbo. I'm most impressed with the handling of this car. I have a 17 si sedan. The power is nice too, as long as you're already moving decent the car feels.like it wants to go fast without even pushing it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Civic Type R Posts