Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

LED side marker light installed

City
liverpool
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
12 Honda Civic Si
Got these lights from AUXITO and installed on my 2020 Civic hatchback, for a noob like me who has never installed anything on/in my car, this was okay. I just looked up some YouTube videos and it seemed pretty straightforward. Easy to install, took less than 5 minutes. You don’t need to unscrew anything to pop the old ones out, just push back the fender liner enough to stick a flat head to push the retaining clip in to pop it out. They come with white LEDs but I used different amber LEDs to keep it legal. Make sure to have the bulb housing in the right way before turning to lock them into place, no need to really force anything with this install. Fits perfect on each side, no issues. Looks way better than the amber ones.
1670836319729.png

City
Fort Morgan
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Honda Type R
Did same on One Side Only - so far
my forearm had temporary metal pressure markings as i went from the top , opened the bonnet - hood and installed driver side Marker in SMOKE w led light bulb
ugh, the Passenger side i may need to remove 3 screws of wheel LINER and use flat head screw driver to pop-out Plastic Marker Housing AND push flat head into slot to pop-off wiring harness
took some TIGHT SPACE hand snap-together for me to finish just ONE SIDE in 11 minutes - yes, i currently have ORANGE stock on Passenger side - still (entering CAR Show in 6 weeks)

Attachments

Civic Type R Posts