Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

Who's got their TLX on order?

Has anyone been able to order a new TLX through their dealers yet?

Ordered mine on July 26. I was told it be out of production August 7 and will arrive at my dealer August 14. Anyone expect to get their's sooner?

Just went and drove the demo. Loved it. Ordered the 8 speed base package. Copper Black with Espresso interior. Should be here in 2 weeks.

Just went and drove the demo. Loved it. Ordered the 8 speed base package. Copper Black with Espresso interior. Should be here in 2 weeks.
Let me know how you like it. I'm leaning towards the exact same car: 4 cyl, Copper Black with Espresso interior. Can't decide on the Tech Package or not?

OP
Mike
Thread Starter #5
Which engine did you test drive?

I just got a call from my dealer going to test drive it this weekend.

I drove the v6 with tech package. They didn't have any base models. But after reading a lot of reviews I decided on the 4 cylinder.

Civic Type R Posts