Welcome to the #1 Civic Type R Forum and Civic Type R community dedicated to Civic Type R owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Civic Type R Forum today!

Is the Type R a Car or an undercover space ship? Hahaha

City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
21 Champ White Type R
Good morning all,
I’m excited to be, once again, apart of the Honda forum family. This evening My wife and I purchased a 2021 Championship white Honda Civic Type R. I come from owning a pretty long list of Honda’s from EJ,EG,EK,FA, Civics to a Honda Fit (the fit is go) to owning multiple S2000s both ap1 and ap2 (parting is bitter sweet). I’ve owned a DC2 type R (integra) and have been in a head on collision while riding passenger in a DA integra. my immediate family members have in their ownership NA1 (NSX) and the highest recorded mileage AP1 with over 400k registered on it. I’ve been a Honda lover since before I could drive and I have spent extremely personal moments driving Honda’s such coming back from multiple combat deployments and a Honda was my safe zone. Now I find myself in a new season attempting to explore the type R. I welcome all who have insight to teach all who have experience to encourage and all who have identified the pitfalls and mistakes to please educate.

Jeremy R-44205
Semper Fidelis

Attachments

Civic Type R Posts